Marketing Battle Plan
Adapt – Survive – Thrive
Marketing during coronavirus COVID-19
When it comes to how you market your business, what you were doing two months ago is no longer effective. In fact, the way in which you communicate and market your business is now more crucial than ever before.
You’ve worked so hard to get your business to where it is, and we want to help you quickly and effectively adapt what you’ve been doing, to what you need to be doing right now to survive and recover from the effects of COVID-19.
With 23 years expertise in both crisis communications and marketing communications, we can help you to adapt, survive and recover.
You may be thinking the best plan is to wait until the crisis is over but the problem with this is you have a much higher chance of losing your customers through your competitors taking some of your market share, or from them forgetting about you. It’s much easier to continue, even in a reduced fashion with great communication, than it is to start again.
Marketing can play a vital role in your ability to survive and recover from this crisis. There are several things you can do, even if you have no marketing budget, that can make a difference now and in the future.
Marketing Battle Plan Package
Now is the time to be responsive and act quickly, so we’re keeping it simple but effective. We want to help as many businesses as possible to survive this crisis, so we’ve developed a package that will arm you with the expert knowledge and the confidence to navigate your way through to the other side.
Marketing and crisis communications expert Nicci O’Mara will guide you on what information you need to communicate, where and when to communicate it. She will talk to you about strategies you can implement within your business to leverage opportunities and keep the wheels turning.
The plan will concentrate on:
- maintaining brand awareness
- giving your customers peace of mind and confidence in your business
- looking for sales opportunities in order to maintain cashflow
- planning for recovery
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- 2-hour phone or video meeting via Zoom to assess what your current situation is, what marketing and communication you’ve got in place, and to discuss how you can adapt to better meets the changing needs of your customers, stakeholders, and your business.
- 4-6 page action plan to guide you on what you need to do right now with the budget and resources available to you to achieve the best possible outcome.
- 1-hour phone or video meeting via Zoom to discuss the strategies within the plan and answer all your questions.
We understand all too well how much this crisis is affecting businesses so are keeping costs low. The cost for the Marketing Battle Plan Package is $1,200 +GST.
Your marketing battle plan will be developed in a way that allows you to implement it in-house. However, if you need expert help to implement any parts of the plan, we can assist by either teaching your staff how to do it, or you can utilise our expertise in the following areas:
- Professional copywriting
- Marketing campaign development
- Email copywriting and funnel development
- Content marketing
- Social media
A little about Nicci O’Mara
Nicci is highly qualified in crisis communication having guided companies through serious managerial allegations, branch closures, and mass staff redundancies. Her ability to solve problems, think strategically and creatively, and consider all sides of every crisis is critical during a crisis. Read more about Nicci and On the Map Communication