Your small business
for better results in less time.
Are you struggling to determine what parts of your marketing are truly reaching their goals, what fresh opportunities are accessible, and what changes you should make for bigger results?
Let me take an objective, honest, and in-depth look into your marketing, to discover what areas you need to concentrate on to achieve bigger impact and better return on investment.
What is a Marketing Audit?
“You don’t know where you’re going until you know where you’ve been.” English proverb
A marketing audit provides a comprehensive and structured evaluation of your marketing goals, strategies, tactics, and results.
It exposes the strengths and weaknesses of your marketing, identifies opportunities and threats, and provides you with an actionable plan of prioritised tasks you need to work on, so that you can achieve your business goals.
All too often, businesses waste money on developing new marketing strategies without thoroughly understanding why their last strategy wasn’t working. Maybe one part just needed a little tweaking to make it perform better. Maybe you were missing a key element. Maybe you were just trying to do too much at once and not doing anything properly.
Even if your marketing is “okay” and you’re making money, there’s always room to grow more, to aim higher, and to identify opportunities to make it easier or most cost-effective to market your business.
Having an independent marketing expert provide you with their analysis and recommendations, makes taking those hard decisions and forging a better path so much easier.
Scope of Marketing Audit
This is what we analyse when you ask On the Map Communication to conduct a marketing audit on your business.
- Branding review – logo and design
- Marketing strategy review
- Comprehensive website review including search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Content marketing review
- Social media profile review
- Email marketing review
- Google My Business review
- Online reputation review
- Offline marketing fundamentals review
Our Marketing Audit Process
1. Once you’ve applied for a marketing audit, we’ll email you a comprehensive but simple form, where you answer a series of true or false questions regarding the marketing strategies and tactics you use in your business. This gives us great background knowledge of where you’re at.
2. Next, we drill down into the nitty-gritty with a 60-minute meeting (via Zoom or in-person) where we find out about your marketing goals and objectives, and resources available to implement so that we can be realistic in our recommendations.
3. We then go away and do our own research and analysis into your marketing strategies and tactics.
4. Now to the report which we will email to you as a PDF so that you can share it with your team. This is what it will include:
+ A brief overview of what’s working in your marketing
+ An actionable list of recommendations of what issues need addressing in order of priority, and opportunities you could seize. This will allow you to implement solutions over time.
+ A marketing roadmap to grow your business.
5. We meet via Zoom or in-person for 60 minutes to discuss the findings and recommendations.
I estimate it will take approximately two weeks from our initial meeting to handing over your audit report and recommendations. Life gets in the way sometimes, so before we begin I’ll always let you know a timeline for your work to be completed.
SMALL BUSINESS MARKETING AUDIT
My guarantee to you
If you believe the information contained in your audit report won’t help you achieve better results with your marketing, then I will refund your money in full. Because if you’re not happy, then I’m not happy. Just ask for a refund within 14 days.
Need something different?
Take a look at our Small Business Roadmap to Success.
Plus we offer custom marketing consulting services including:
No matter how small or large the project, if you’re looking for the professional and creative edge that can make a real difference to your business, I’d love to discuss your marketing needs.