Marketing Strategy & Planning
For marketing to be truly effective, an integrated approach, backed by solid strategy is essential.
Whether you’re a small business with a handful of staff, or you’ve got a big team to drive your business, developing a strategic marketing plan is crucial to ensure an in-depth understanding of your business, your competition, and your target audience.
Having a marketing plan developed by an expert enables clear decision-making, ensures that all communication throughout the business is on-message, and helps to keep everyone focussed on the tasks and deadlines established.
But I don’t just come up with a plan, hand it over, and hope for the best.
Marketing is long-term, so I want to give you the tools to succeed long-term. I help you train your staff, put processes into place, find long-term solutions, plus provide you with accountability and support to make sure you reach your goals.
Every marketing plan is tailored to ensure the best use of your human resources and available budget.
What does a marketing plan look like?
- Analysis of all your current marketing and communication to see what works and what doesn’t
- Determination of what material can be repurposed
- Review of your website including copy, images, branding, analytics, keywords and recommendations
- Insights into target audiences and competition, and identification of any gaps
- Development of key messages to use throughout all communication
- Branding strategy to ensure consistent use of the brand throughout all materials
- Marketing goals and key performance indicators
- Marketing strategies and activities across traditional and digital channels.
- Human resources recommendations for implementation
- 12-month budget for implementation of plan. Enables easy determination of what activities to undertake based on available budget, priorities and return on investment.
- 12- month content plan calendar – outlining proposed communication or story ideas, recommended placements (email, mainstream media, social media, etc), timings and objectives. This will serve as a strategic guide to content creation across all marketing channels.
- How to measure the effectiveness of your marketing strategies.
Take your marketing to the next level and make it even easier to grow and market your business with our Small Business Marketing Roadmap to Success.